CL QF Draw - City V Spurs ===== SF V Ajax (If we get there)

My brother lives near WHL and walks past it every day. Spoke to him yesterday and he was saying stadium looks impressive but the infrastructure such as the roads, means of accessing the ground from station etc are no where near ready for thousands of people.

Have they held the test events yet? If they haven't surely they cannot commit to playing the QF there?

It is, the united tie would be reversed.
No, that's not true. The Utd game is switched regardless because we finished higher last season. So in the quarters their game is switched and in the semis (if we both progress) their game is switched again meaning we are at home first in the semi whatever the outcome of the quarters.
Of course you’re both right. I’d been under the misapprehension that ‘switched’ meant City could choose! (-:

White Hart Lane Station is on the London Overground.

It is, but as others have said, they'll be thousands there and trains are probably less common than tubes. It also does not take you to a helpful station in the centre - you'd need to change.

I strongl suggest that Seven Sisters and tube direct to Euston is best - I live about a mile from WHL.

Have they held the test events yet? If they haven't surely they cannot commit to playing the QF there?
I asked him that and he wasn't sure but says there are still a lot of contractors vans etc all over the place. His opinion is it wont be ready until next season going by what he sees.

So, we play Spurs twice in 3 or 4 days at home.
The first time in the Champions League, the second time in the Premier League

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.