Thank Pep and Wolves the unthinkable won’t happen!

Mid Wales blue

Could we end up contesting two finals against the rags?
After the Champions League draw made it possible, for us to meet them in the final.
And if we both win our FA cup 1/4s.
And if we are both kept apart in the FA cup semifinals.
We could end up meeting them in both finals.

Now I know it’s all “ifs”

But the rags are in a far better place at the moment (in terms of results and confidence) than they were at the end of Pegs tenure.
I can’t see them getting passed Barcelona, but there again I couldn’t see them getting past PSG, especially after the first leg.
If they do get passed Barca, Then as far as I could call, the dipper game would be a toss of a coin type of game.

I also know we would have to play at our absolute best for us to progress past Spurs And Ajax/Juventus.
But I Believe in us, and think that our time to shine bright is upon us right now.

The future is bright, the future is “BLUE”

What surprises me is that in over 130 years of history we have never met in a cup final. Meet in two in one season? A bit like London buses.

Unlikely, I think Messi will just about get the better of Phil Jones and Chris Smalling.

I’d love to smash them in both. Making one or two(!) assumptions, let them bear immediate witness to the denouement of the ultimate season. In back to back games. You can stick your fucking treble up your arse...
When you put it like that, if this happened I could die a happy man.

I’d love to smash them in both. Making one or two(!) assumptions, let them bear immediate witness to the denouement of the ultimate season. In back to back games. You can stick your fucking treble up your arse...
Now this moves along the same lines of thought that I would want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.