Can City Put On Free Travel For The Semi?

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
D D

Deleted member 77198

With an unprecedented amount of big expensive games, many Blues will be picking and choosing games now and many will have to make a choice between buying a ticket for the Wembley semi and a ticket for the Spurs home game in the CL.

So can City help out by putting on free travel to Wembley for the semifinal against Brighton?

And hopefully price the Spurs game fairly too!?

Don’t underestimate how hard it is for many to afford watching City!

It would be great publicity if they did it.

(I’ve put this in its own thread so it would be easier for those at the club to see)

should be alright with the amount of season ticket holder that dont go to champions league games ;) theres not a chance the club will help the fans out either

Last edited:
You are correct that it so expensive to watch football now a days especially if you go to most of the games ,I f those at the club really cared they would freeze season ticket prices and reduce match day ticket prices. I with Malg on this one they could do but they wont

No chance, why now, if they did they would have to every year ( hopefully )
Well why not every year?

Surely this is what they can put their gigantic TV rights money to? You don’t get a trophy for being top of the Deloitte Money League

If you don’t go, then a Chinese tourist will happily have your ticket. But yeah, I can see a lot of blues choosing between the two. I reckon the semi final might struggle to sell out, with some people having the potential of the final in mind the month later.
Maybe two finals!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.