Thomas Cook

Indaparkside

I know I am jumping the gun here. But do you think Thomas cook will be doing the full package if we reach the final in Madrid. ie flight, hotel, and ticket for a set price or just flights there and back. Asking as flights are around £400-£500 quid at the moment without hotels etc. and people are giving conflicting views on this.

I know I am jumping the gun here. But do you think Thomas cook will be doing the full package if we reach the final in Madrid. ie flight, hotel, and ticket for a set price or just flights there and back. Asking as flights are around £400-£500 quid at the moment without hotels etc. and people are giving conflicting views on this.

I am guessing but the problem TC will have is the hotels are already getting booked up so they would have to find 150 beds in the same hotel. It just wont happen. I do think they will put on a load of in out flights though.

If they do they won’t be cheap, I’d guess getting on for £750 for a 1 night stay. Plus the price of your ticket.

Hotels will be heavily booked up already and flights will go daft if we get there.

I am guessing but the problem TC will have is the hotels are already getting booked up so they would have to find 150 beds in the same hotel. It just wont happen. I do think they will put on a load of in out flights though.

With tickets?

Well I hope not, because tickets should not be included.
There is a system in place at City, albeit for the moment which should not be abused by TC.
Having said that i sincerely hope you get one and get to the final and I would suggest that you look outside Madrid for accommodation.
For example the bullet train from Valencia to Madrid takes two hours and is cheap.

No. Allegedly, anyone in the Chumps league scheme is guaranteed a ticket (hmmmm) if they suddenly gave a load to TC's and fans missed out there would be uproar.

I feel with hopefully 2, Wembley trips people won’t be able to afford Madrid as well. Giving me every chance to get a ticket here’s hoping

Three of us booked to Madrid but staying in Palma for the weekend. Flying back to Palma first thing Sunday, so no need for hotel in Madrid as they are ridiculously priced! If we don't get there, will have golfing weekend in Majorca & lose Palma / Madrid flights!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.