1894 Singing Section - Real Madrid (H) 17/03

Thought the ship display was great and a decent atmosphere last night.

Wonder if Bayern will be in trouble with UEFA for their banner tonight? Nah no chance...
wgoldbo39yl21.png
And that was before they didn't get the VAR penalty.

I liked the ship, thought it was funny. I was waving tin foil, but just seen old bbc video above, I still like it, it's still funny.

Lets do it again

To the scousers firminio tune

There’s something I want you to knowww
We’ve got a player called Sergio
Siiii signor
Give a Aguero the ball and he will score

To the scousers firminio tune

There’s something I want you to knowww
We’ve got a player called Sergio
Siiii signor
Give a Aguero the ball and he will score
I hope you have a day job

Absolutely not

We were all relieved around where I sit last night when Shalke sacked off the drums (there were three of the boring ****s hammering fuck out of them at the front of SSL3) and we could sing our own songs without that incessant *bang ba bang bang bang ba bang bang* over and over and over and over and over... it’s fucking terrible!

think it works tbh.

UPDATE

Hi everyone. Yesterday was dissapointing result-wise, but I think we all have known the league has been gone for a while now. That adds extra importance to our cup runs this year.

1894 group have organised another singing section for the Champions League game against Real Madrid at the Etihad stadium. We have a small number of tickets available for people willing to sing and support the team in block 115 near the front. If you want to either relocate your existing ticket to this section, or buy a ticket within the 1894 section, please click this link and enter your details. Hopefully our singing will encourage the rest of the ground to follow:

https://bit.ly/37wCGla

I was looking forward to this tie but now I’m fucking well up for it. There’s been a re-ignition of energy after the last 24 hours. I can feel something brewing!

I feel like Hamburg 08 can be replicated for this game, and I’ve got a funny feeling Typical City will strike in the CL this season - UEFA ban us for two years and we’ll go and win it as a two-finger salute at the ****s!

I was looking forward to this tie but now I’m fucking well up for it. There’s been a re-ignition of energy after the last 24 hours. I can feel something brewing!

I feel like Hamburg 08 can be replicated for this game, and I’ve got a funny feeling Typical City will strike in the CL this season - UEFA ban us for two years and we’ll go and win it as a two-finger salute at the ****s!
Good fairy story but the bent refs of europe would never allow it. Last years quarter final is an example of how we are treated in Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.