FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Obviously I want us to win the FA Cup, but if we don't win it, I don't mind any of these three teams winning it.

I like all three of the opposing managers, particularly Chris Hughton, if we do win it, I'd like to beat Wolves in the final, as that was my first ever visit to wembley as a 12 year old.

I was 14. Had a rosette and a large wooden rattle. I want closure too.

3pm according to BBC.

That's just the default setting by everyone for every single fixture, be it FA Cup or League game ... that's where it gets listed Sat 3pm ... till it's picked by TV and decided for actual time ... e.g. May PL fixtures haven't been picked for TV and on all sites, BBC, Premier League, all TV companies, each and every single fixture in May is listed at Sat 3pm ... DEFAULT SETTING, nothing else!

That's just the default setting by everyone for every single fixture, be it FA Cup or League game ... that's where it gets listed Sat 3pm ... till it's picked by TV and decided for actual time ... e.g. May PL fixtures haven't been picked for TV and on all sites, BBC, Premier League, all TV companies, each and every single fixture in May is listed at Sat 3pm ... DEFAULT SETTING, nothing else!

Yep.

FA say:

"No Fixtures available, please check later.

Fixture dates and times may change, subject to TV selections and replays"

Let's wait for a confirmation on mancity.com, but the outcome will be clear anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.