Should We Prioritise?

Players who if returned from injury should be as fresh as a daisy for the final push

KDB
Komps
Stones
Mendy

add to that the players not on international break and given time off

Silva
Aguero
Laporte

That is two thirds of a full team, who, if fit should be able to give their all in the final run in of all competitions. IMO

Far too late in the season to prioritise now,as said already, one game at a time,it's next season when we have to evaluate what takes priority,depending of course we don't win one of the three remaining pots this season.

With Guardiola though,he is a winner,and will take everything serious,even into next season,but to play a "b" team in League Cup for example all the way through,we still may end up lifting, it might be a good idea,then again...........

We should definitely rotate and rest some of our key players in the FA cup Semi. What's the point of having a deep squad if you can't trust the likes of Danilo, Foden, Jesus, Mahrez etc...to win against brighton at Wembley?

We should definitely rotate and rest some of our key players in the FA cup Semi. What's the point of having a deep squad if you can't trust the likes of Danilo, Foden, Jesus, Mahrez etc...to win against brighton at Wembley?

Foden wasn't trusted against Swansea. It's over for Foden this season I think.

Eight games left in the league which I would love to win to shut up the "Bus Wreckers".

However if we concentrated on the FA Cup and Chumps we would only need to be successful in five games to get to two finals.

The FA Cup would need one victory the Chumps would only possibly require two victories with the right goal difference.

Would you settle for 3 trophies at the expense of one?

Despite leaving Dippers with a title and the concomitant acres of newsprint and celluloid all the way through every BBC newscast until May 2020, I would think we have had an exceptionally incredible season as of now. Any additions from now to the end of the season would be just a thicker slice of icing on a very rich cake. Were we not to add to the Carabao Cup the RDAHMeedya would no doubt wheel out the nonsense that we might have bitten off more than we could chew, but I've seen some staggering football from City this season the like of which not one other team in the PL has replicated!

Despite leaving Dippers with a title and the concomitant acres of newsprint and celluloid all the way through every BBC newscast until May 2020, I would think we have had an exceptionally incredible season as of now. Any additions from now to the end of the season would be just a thicker slice of icing on a very rich cake. Were we not to add to the Carabao Cup the RDAHMeedya would no doubt wheel out the nonsense that we might have bitten off more than we could chew, but I've seen some staggering football from City this season the like of which not one other team in the PL has replicated!
Here Here - and long may it continue.

Better to focus on the Premier League and the FA cup.
The domestic treble has got a nice ring to it.

Also, my only concern about us winning the quadruple is Pep's work here will be done.
I know it's selfish but I'd like him to stick around a while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.