Should We Prioritise?

I think the priority has to be the Fulham Game. We only have 8 games left in the league, potentially 5 in CL & 2 in the FA Cup, that's a maximum of 15, with the squad we have and the players riding the wave of winning each game i don't see why we can't carry on as we have been doing recently and concentrate on each game as it comes. The squad we have almost demands that there has to be some rotation which keeps the players fresh and hungry, with a few of the injured players hopefully back after the international break we will be in a great position, just hoping for no serious injuries from the internationals.

This is why i said I had my suspicions about you. What a ridiculous thing to come out with. This is the back up you was looking for. I can't wait for your reply to this...

Why is it ridiculous? Did he play in the League cup final? He didn’t start against Swansea so what makes you think he’ll start in FA cup semifinal? Do you think he’ll start in CL games or any PL games which are all must wins?

It isn’t far fetched to assume he won’t get any start this season. That’s what I meant.

Why say that ? Foden will get game time in the remaining games. I think we'd all of liked him to start against Swansea but Pep works with these payers every day so must see something and have an idea of what will work against whichever team we play. But Foden will definitely play a part in the remainder of the season.

He will come on with about 2 minutes left if we are 2 goals up. Or with 20 to go if we're 3 up. The poster is correct,him not playing on Saturday points to his season being effectively over.

This is now the deepest the club have gone to be in contention for 4 trophies, i don't think we've ever got to April before and be in with a shout for all 4?

we've had a couple of February exits recently, and i think our previous best was mid-march (Mancini maybe?).

everything is priority, all players will now play to the wall and their personal maximums. Aim for the top Blues.

He will come on with about 2 minutes left if we are 2 goals up. Or with 20 to go if we're 3 up. The poster is correct,him not playing on Saturday points to his season being effectively over.

In many respects Brighton at Wembley in mild weather would be a better game for Foden than an away match at Swansea in a gale and torrential rain.

I think Foden is still primarily a bench option. He's brilliant coming on after an hour when the game has opened up. But when he's started, his first 30 mins when the games have been close have been a tad underwhelming. Hopefully he'll get at least the final 30 mins in the semi final (and possibly the final). Which would be superb progress for a player of his age and physique.

Seeing as the FA Cup final is after the season finishes we only have 1 extra game than the dippers so let's go for it.

The problem with putting all your eggs in one basket, you may drop the basket.
So no let’s have a good go at them all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.