Jack Byrne

There were rumours of attitude issues at Wigan too, and given he’s left Kilmarnock less than 4 months after joining them I’m guessing that’s not for footballing reasons either. What an absolute idiot if true.

Watched him a few weeks ago playing for shamrock rovers against Waterford in the airtricity leauge
He was the best player on the pitch and controlled the game, heard he has played very well in all the games so far also. Living back home with his mother might be a blessing for his Carrer.

Watched him a few weeks ago playing for shamrock rovers against Waterford in the airtricity leauge
He was the best player on the pitch and controlled the game, heard he has played very well in all the games so far also. Living back home with his mother might be a blessing for his Carrer.

He was the one amongst age group I really thought would make it. If not at City at another mid-table to lower prem team. Such a shame.

He was the one amongst age group I really thought would make it. If not at City at another mid-table to lower prem team. Such a shame.
Seen a picture recently of him training at city with Silva, navas, dzeko and lampard from 2015 I would guess. He went and had a successful loan in Holland then. Taught he would have been one for the guture

Maybe he'll make it back to English football some day. Maybe he just needed time to mature? Or maybe he's found his level. Once he's happy and at the best he can be then fair dues to him.

I got told about this lad, from a solid source in Ireland years ago when he'd just signed for City as an underage player and had unbelievable ability.

I kept tabs on him as reports were great.
What bits of the games we saw, he was always involved in the goals.

Cracking midfielder, superb skill and control, and one of the few who could see and make the telling pass.

He's from a fairly rough area in the North of Dublin City and a wild one by all accounts.

I believe that when back home on international duty, they had a problem stopping him trying to sneak out for a few pints and take other lads with him.
Often reprimanded, but they managed to keep a lid on it.

I would assume, he may have been up to the same craic here.

Shamrock Rovers but called up for the senior squad.
Still hope for him?

Definitely still hope, got his head down and his ability is just miles ahead of anything in the league. Hopefully he keeps it going and he can get himself a few trials next summer for a Championship club at least.

Didn’t his Dad die when he was 11? Could have had an effect on what appears to be a lack of discipline.
He’s hugely talented, watched him a couple of times now for Rovers and he’s too good for that league.
Couldn’t get into a decent Kilmarnock side though and I don’t think lower league British football suits him. Back to Holland or maybe a we’ll run club in Italy or Spain even.

Definitely had a revival at Shamrock, seen a few decent highlights of him in the last few weeks. Set up both goals in the 2-1 win over Apollon tonight/last night in the Europa League qualifier, Apollon beat Lazio and Marseille in the group stages last year.

Scored or assisted all 6 goals in Europe for Shamrock Rovers. Will get his Ireland cap soon enough and then wouldn't be surprised to see him back in England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.