What’s everyone doing today?

so very sad for bluehammer85 and mrsbluehammer85 - tough times. This happened to me and the initial Mrs This! a few times back in the olden days, I feel for you.

Today I'm just back from watching the youngest This! playing lacrosse and will meet the eldest This! in town later to scoop him off the train as he's been to stay with his auntie for the night.

When we were having miscarriages it seemed like we'd never have children, though it can work out ok with mine now 15 and 13 - keep your spirits up.

Staying home with my wife. She had a miscarriage this morning.

Sorry to hear that mate , it’s a lot more common than you may think.( Although that’s obviously no consolation to you both)
My ex missus had three miscarriages before we had our 2 kids.

My day is almost done , we’re 8 hours ahead of the UK.
Went out for a great lunch down the sea front in Scarborough ( Western Australia not Yaarkshire). A glorious 27 degree autumn day.

Took my mum who is 87 and just recovering from a knee replacement ( bless her cotton socks)

Enjoy your day wherever you may be.

Answer to original question

Meeting Mrs Met Line for a drink or two in the Finery W1, then a meal at the Reform in Marylebone.

I detest international breaks but these days I’m buying into them do I can do this shit.

Football is moribund to me these days sometimes

bloody elections here so no alcohol fri, sat and sunday !!!
its a bit warm here so will just for a walk down the beach with mrs J

Thanks Blues, lovely messages and the PMs I have received - I feel a bit guilty as i am genuinely ok, sad but ok and positive for future, mrs is heartbroken and in a lot of physical pain. So yep it’s definately a tough time but we will get through it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.