What’s everyone doing today?

You have to love third world countries. Corruption, lynchings and police dealing drugs is fine. But selling beer during elections? Oh no that’s just wrong.

If I was on holiday there I would demand a refund. I thought it was bad enough being in Mexico at easter. So many of the resort staff took the week off that you almost had to get up and go to the bar yourself.

Watching the original Pelham 123. Sorting out some food then off out on the piss.

Got back late last night from an impromptu week away. So today I am doing usual things like washing and food shopping.

Just back in from my enforced walk. Went to Coldingham Bay and walked the cliff path to St Abbs, where we fought the urge to have a chilled bottle of wine for all of 45 seconds, a personal best.

The walk, the sea air, meeting a few dogs and the wine in particular eased the hangover.

Getting a fire on now, dinner being made for me and on my couch about to go horizontal.

It’s not a bad day after all.

I echo the sentiments to Bluehammer and his Mrs.

Just back in from my enforced walk. Went to Coldingham Bay and walked the cliff path to St Abbs, where we fought the urge to have a chilled bottle of wine for all of 45 seconds, a personal best.

The walk, the sea air, meeting a few dogs and the wine in particular eased the hangover.

Getting a fire on now, dinner being made for me and on my couch about to go horizontal.

It’s not a bad day after all.

I echo the sentiments to Bluehammer and his Mrs.

Did you get any phone numbers?

Some nice skiing this morning, came home, cooked breakfast, leasurely shit, time to start drinking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.