Kirk Douglas NOT an RIP thread

I would proper love a Viking funeral when I go but worry our River Spodden won't take the boat. Listen to all those Vikings humming along to the music in unison.And then they cast me off down stream and all the Moonmen from Off Topic fire arrows at my sail to see me off to Valhalla.

102 crikey, lazy bastards not been in much recently though

Vikings was a brilliant film in it's day, me and my mates always wanted to play viking funerals after seeing that, but try as we might we couldn't set the rowing boats on stamford park lake alight

I would proper love a Viking funeral when I go but worry our River Spodden won't take the boat. Listen to all those Vikings humming along to the music in unison.And then they cast me off down stream and all the Moonmen from Off Topic fire arrows at my sail to see me off to Valhalla.

We always on the 53bus hummed/bugle type noise,before singing City City the best team in the Land & all the world(plus it stringed it out
muccccccccccccccch loooooooooooooooooonger..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.