Bolton - game called off 27/4 due to players still not paid (p13)

Why does nobody in Lancashire or Greater Manchester Area like Bolton? Blackpool and PNE fans not keen on them neither.

Why does nobody in Lancashire or Greater Manchester Area like Bolton? Blackpool and PNE fans not keen on them neither.

gobshite hillbillies in my opinion. Peter Kay and his mate and vernon Kay and Sara cox made it cool to sound like a **** for about 5 months a few years back.

I repeat - shit club who play next to a hill by a motorway who got a bit giddy for a few years.

Fuck em.

Last edited by a moderator:
All of these local clubs I used to have a kind of fondness for years ago. I even went to Wembley when I lived in Kent to add support to Stockport in the play off finals against Peterborough. This all changed as we dropped through the divisions and their fan's and often players and managers took great delight in our misfortune. Bolton had the odious Gartside and Allardyce and annoying players like Davies and Nolan. A lot of their fan's struck me as rags who supported Bolton when they played us, a bit like Wigan.

None of them shed any tears for us in our hard times and I certainly won't shed any for any of them.

Bolton have traditionally been the best supported club in the area outside the two Manchester clubs, so that probably plays a part.

Blackpool have their own understandable reasons dating back to 1974.

There's never been any issues with PNE.

All of these local clubs I used to have a kind of fondness for years ago. I even went to Wembley when I lived in Kent to add support to Stockport in the play off finals against Peterborough. This all changed as we dropped through the divisions and their fan's and often players and managers took great delight in our misfortune. Bolton had the odious Gartside and Allardyce and annoying players like Davies and Nolan. A lot of their fan's struck me as rags who supported Bolton when they played us, a bit like Wigan.

None of them shed any tears for us in our hard times and I certainly won't shed any for any of them.
To be fair; a few Bolton Lads followed City in the 80s ; and early 90s. They even came with us to Spurs once ; instead of going Rotherham. Good away win at QPR; for them today. RIP ; Hughsie and Vaughn.

I'm a City fan in Westhoughton lad - true Trotters hate Utd far more than they hate us.

Wigan - yeah I still remember some bloke wearing a Stretford shirt in their seats one season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.