Premier League Games 30/31 March& 1/April

Everything going their way, that must be about 10 points gifted from calamitous errors plus Mahrez missing his fucking penalty. Their name is on this title.

Imagine how gutted they'll be if we do manage to overcome their unfeasible luck and win it.

Still in our hands! Just keep winning. Those scouse bastards' luck will run out at some point, it has to.

I don’t understand how Lloris wasn’t out to punch away the initial ball into the box. It was in the 6 yard box and took an hour to go up and come down. How does he let Salah even get a touch on that?

Yeah, they've had the luck all season and that will probably be enough for them. You can fight all you want but when a team is as lucky as Liverpool are, it is an uphill task to win the league.

5 points gifted to the bin dippers in 3 games, we're gonna have to do this hard way!

Lucky again Liverpool I wonder how much the Spurs keeper received to make that incredible schoolboy howler at the end. Twat

I am absolutely speechless. How on earth did they manage to win this game? Add up all their games and I don't think I have seen a luckier team. Mahrez penalty miss, Pickford, Speroni, Sturridge equaliser against Chelsea, United injury crisis during their game and now Spurs bottling the game. Makes you wonder if there truly is some supreme being letting all these absurd situations fall into place for them to win it. Most underserved title if they end up winning it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.