Premier League Games 30/31 March& 1/April

This is ludicrous... any sane Liverpool fan knows they’re a good team, but they are NOWHERE near the level we are. The only reason they’re competing is the out of this world luck they’ve been receiving every other game.

Spurs form of late has been truly woeful, they had chances to win that game in the second half. Golden boy Kane nowhere to be seen today.

I know we had a few late winners last season in games,but this is something else it’s on another level,they will win it for me simply because it’s just how they get wins when the other teams have missed guilt edged chances,I’ve never in all my time watching football and this includes the rags,a team getting so much luck falling for them it’s totally off the scale,it’s like it’s written in the stars for these cnuts absolutely gutted here it’s like as if we have played and lost today..

Yeah, they've had the luck all season and that will probably be enough for them. You can fight all you want but when a team is as lucky as Liverpool are, it is an uphill task to win the league.

I think their luck will run out in the most hilarious fashion at some point before the season is over - that’s my prediction.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen such an incredible run of luck though as they’ve had this year. Like they’ve typed the cheat in... And don’t give me this bullshit about you make your own luck - they had nothing to do with those keeper howlers they keep benefiting from. Bewildering.

They must be the luckiest team ever!

How the fook did they win that, they should of lost by 3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.