Premier League Games 30/31 March& 1/April

I thought he was yes

He weren’t... I immediately rewound it. He was comfortabley on.. it was a floaty cross and time lapsed somewhat.

That aside I will be livid if this lot somehow manage to win the league it will absolutely prove the best team over 38 games always wins the league theory as utter nonsense. They have gained 8 points from keeper errors in 85+ mins... which is bonkers. They have also had a load of offside goals that have won them points.

All sounds bitter.. but if they were really the best side in the league.. you could count on half a hand the games they have been outplayed in... which is much the case with us.

They just don’t command their own destiny like the great teams like us Barca etc do and find themselves competing by some obscure run of fortunate circumstances. For me they are no better than Spurs.. the difference in their seasons were typified today.

They’ll drop points to Southampton and wolves.

They will beat Wolves if they have to. Can’t see wolves being arsed with that. We have to win all our games and if we do it’s all irrelevant.

2 points gifted today 2 against Everton and one against us with 2 pissed down the toilet the other way. That’s without even thinking about other ones.

Should be all over but they keep getting lucky.

After the winning goal went in literally seconds later he yelled at the top of his Scouse lungs "Mo Salah.....you beauty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" One of the most impartial, biased and totally over the top reactions to a goal I can remember.
Ratface said it was a fan who got hold of the mic and apologised, they must think we're stupid

After the winning goal went in literally seconds later he yelled at the top of his Scouse lungs "Mo Salah.....you beauty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" One of the most impartial, biased and totally over the top reactions to a goal I can remember.

No, that was a fan that got into the studio, grabbed the microphone, and shouted, in a Carragher impersonation. Gary Neville apologised for it.

Fucking Van Dijk was so clever not to give up the space for the pass from Sissoko to Son as he knew Son is a good finisher while Sissoko is a shit one. He risked Sissoko to take the shot he took it and he fucking overhit it....

I am sure if it would have been Son with the ball and Sissoko running behind him he would have closed down on Son more to block the shot.

Sissoko fuck you but whats the chance this same Sissoko score a world class goal vs City in April?

Everything going their way, that must be about 10 points gifted from calamitous errors plus Mahrez missing his fucking penalty. Their name is on this title.

Imagine how gutted they'll be if we do manage to overcome their unfeasible luck and win it.

Still in our hands! Just keep winning. Those scouse bastards' luck will run out at some point, it has to.
I posted a few months back that if we win the title this year in will be our best achievement. better than Aguerooo or the centurian season. based simply on how Liverpool have been assisted as much as they have. you don't have to a good side if almost every goal you score is allowed to stand offside or not. then factor in pure luck and some very "dodgy" keepers. if we win this I can see the powers that be throwing their are arms in the air and saying "that's it, we're beat, we've tried everything" , "they are just too good".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.