Premier League Games 30/31 March& 1/April

Only saw last 20 minutes when I got in from work and Liverpool looking tanked, and having spent all day with scouse supporters telling them the only history they will make will be the highest ever points not to win the premier league.
Still on for them then although catching up on this thread was like a match day thread of ours, some good post's some doomed.
Remember this City side is something else, yesterday was won in a canter with nothing taken out of the players and we might be on the verge of something special.

That was a very strange goal the header was right at him all he has to do is take it into his chest why palm it out? Then as it’s pea rolling into the net he has the chance to stop it but just waves his hand over the ball it’s rolling that slowly the defender even has the chance to clear it but instead pulls his leg back in mid swing fuckin weird
It’s only weird if you think he wanted to save it...

The more times I see it.. I don’t think he does

That’s the kind of win that the eventual champions tend to produce. We did it several times last season, and they have done it repeatedly this season. They will win every remaining game. It’ll be difficult for us to match that with our schedule. Not impossible, but bloody tough!
Except all of our late winners were earned, not gifted.

So, Pochettino went 1-0 with an attacking formation (Sanchez out) and conceded two goals with a back-5 formation (Davies in).

He was being interviewed on BBC radio about 10 minutes ago. His foot was bandaged with an ice pack. He said it is just bruised and it will be fine for the next match.

bruised? hm, it was after that sissoko shot, not sure how he earned a bruise there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.