Cardiff (H) Post match Thread

I'll tell you what bloody annoys me - Jesus's absolute disregard for offsides. The chance where he got slightly ahead of the ball from Kev was off and there was no need to be - a bit more composure and he's in the correct position and also onside.

I don't think he played badly at all tonight otherwise.

He was poor? Watch again.

He ran the line very well, one on a plate for Sané, should have been played in by Bruyne for a easy goal, but De Bruyne sent him wide selfishly.
He also skinned 3, slotted Mahrez in, who for a change cut back.

Every time Jesus gets a run of games, he returns numbers no different if not better to Aguero.

Gabby had a very good game, his link play was excellent.

Really good game management and really good situation management.

Won 2-0 and didn’t get out of our housecoats and slippers.

Rested some big guns and brought a few back in to get match fit.

Phil Foden is a fucking beast.

Him and Bilva are going to be shitting on midfields all over Europe in the next couple of years. Dave can retire in peace knowing those two are on the plot.

Pmsl.

It must hurt but credit for trying to find a negative lol

So wasting 5 goals is positive? :D we should kill teams like Cardiff lol.Finally going to see some proper football against Spurs, tired of just wathcing teams standing on their own half and have no intention of playing, boring to watch.I bet Liverpool will get another 2:1 victory with referees help and keep pressure on us...Going to be a really tough month

Last edited:
He was poor? Watch again.

He ran the line very well, one on a plate for Sané, should have been played in by Bruyne for a easy goal, but De Bruyne sent him wide selfishly.
He also skinned 3, slotted Mahrez in, who for a change cut back.

Every time Jesus gets a run of games, he returns numbers no different if not better to Aguero.
The only reason he chested down was because he got bollocked by de bruyne 10 mins before. Look my opinion is I don’t rate him and never have obviously you do and your entitled to that opinion .

Zinchenko’s injury is a blow. No chance Pep is going to trust Delph or Mendy in the games coming up, so Laporte now has to play there. Not ideal, we’ll lose some fluidity, but we can get through it I hope. Good to have a rest and not have to use any subs other than the injury-enforced one.

So wasting 5 goals is positive? :D we should kill teams like Cardiff lol.Finally going to see some proper football against Spurs, tired of just wathcing teams standing on their own half and have no intention of playing, boring to watch.

Yeah I bet you can’t wait for spurs to play us.

Maybe they will score and you can do a little sex wee?

But he hasn’t has he . Ok yes he has scored goals but can hand on heart be happy if he was leading our line week in week out? When we signed him he was meant to replace Sergio but he has not kicked on and on tonight’s performance he was poor .

He wasn’t meant to replace Sergio immediately he’s only 22. Nobody scores goals at that rate at his age. Aguero didn’t Ronaldo didn’t.. messi is possibly an exception. In 3-4 years he will be more like the finished article

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.