Cardiff (H) Post match Thread

Well that could have been double figures. Goalie made 9 saves and we had 23 shots to 1. Jesus could have had a double hat trick which I think would have materialised had he got on the end of Kevins pass after 40 secs. Cardiff couldn't hit a barn door with a double bass!

Did you not notice the guy wearing number 3 tonight who played LB after Zinc went off and never put a foot wrong all night? I'd start Danilo at RB even if Walker is fit but with Zinc out it's obvious that Danilo should start at LB now.
Danilo is not in the same league as Walker at right back, and he unbalances us at left back. Zinchenko will be a big miss. Not necessarily against Brighton or the home league games, but in the Chanpions League.

another routine win but another load of missed chances, but 3 points is all that matters, hope zinchenko aint out too long

Good win but we should have improved the GK easily and failed to do that.

5-0 easily based on chances.

Also Zinch injury makes is bittersweet. Delph and Mendy have to step up now but where the hell they are. Mahrez and Jesus needs to improve and simply use games like these to show Pep they cannot be left out of first 11.

6 more games to go I guess this was the last easy one next league game is Palace away in 11 days. Only 6 wins will do it as Pool wont drop points anymore.
They have to play Chelski and Wolves...

Disappointed with the flat atmosphere- but 3 points and Kev getting better and a few rested.

I know it was sparse tonight, but I thought there was a more singing than normal. The lads at the back of ss3 are always good for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.