Cardiff (H) Post match Thread

Should have been 5 or 6, but a combination of wasteful finishing and a good goalkeeping display kept the scoreline down. Kev was immense and was close to last season's level of performances, hopefully he can maintain this standard until the end of the season.
Shame about Zinchenko and let's hope he is back soon.

Zinchenko’s injury is a blow. No chance Pep is going to trust Delph or Mendy in the games coming up, so Laporte now has to play there. Not ideal, we’ll lose some fluidity, but we can get through it I hope. Good to have a rest and not have to use any subs other than the injury-enforced one.
What’s wrong with playing Danilo at LB ? The guy has 2 CL winners medals and always looks a decent replacement any position he’s asked to play

Christ that second half was fucking awful. Didn't help that it was cold and i had two people spend the whole fucking game slating Mahrez, to the point that it made the game less enjoyable. I sometimes wonder why those people go to games.

That would be me, then. He's no good for the team and he should go. Who are you to say I shouldn't discuss my opinion of a player during the game?

Nice to see KDB back, Foden get a full game and Sane to get a goal.

More missed chances, admittedly, to bolster goal difference, but comfortable win, game well managed, key players rested, three points, clean sheet and back to the top of the table. Can’t be that bad, can it? Pity about Zinchenko’s injury. Now on to Wembley! Enjoy the ride, Blues!

Annoyed that Zinchenko is out. Is Mendy able to step in? I don't see a solution otherwise

I don't think it was a bad tear, after all he tried to play on. 3 weeks maybe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.