Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
God they are an unlikable bunch....

Nice finish from Salah though. Could not believe that in, had a chuckle and moved on. Think we have a great chance of winning out, more so than the dippers, and still think Chelsea will do them.

Conveniently swerved the Wolves game in that well tooled response. Did you see see Klopps apathetic reaction to your equaliser? Never has a manager looked so underwhelmed by his own side scoring. And that from a manager that is usually in full gurn fist pumping mode when you win a throw in
And you have conveniently swerved my point, funny that. Attack the poster or ignore his point altogether. Then again I am only a C****, front a sh** St*** city. What happened to arguing about the football.

And you have conveniently swerved my point, funny that. Attack the poster or ignore his point altogether. Then again I am only a C****, front a sh** St*** city. What happened to arguing about the football.
You poor, poor victim. My heart bleeds. It’s funny how you lose your shit when anyone mentions the city of Liverpool or it’s inhabitants.

Don’t be so hard on yourself... so what about Klippertys performance at Wolves were you impressed as life long Red?

Last edited:
Love their complete lack of self awareness on that City thread on RAWK... for them to call any other fanbase "defensive" is laughable. What they are really saying is: "Who do City fans think they are destroying our bullshit arguments about their club and their fanbase... am nor 'avin that, it's defensive" The woman who phoned in to talksport destroyed Kirsty Gallagher with facts and logic, anyone can see that but they still find a way to delude themselves out of conceding a thing.

Last edited:
Love their complete lack of self awareness on that City thread on RAWK... for them to call any other fanbase "defensive" is laughable.
Just noticed this lovely bit of info at the bottom of the rawk main page

“Most Online Today: 1,708. Most Online Ever: 12,744 (May 5, 2014, 10:28:20 PM)”

Bet their mood was a bit black that day haha

Don’t be so hard on yourself... so what about Klippertys performance at Wolves were you impressed as life long Red?
I don't know, what about answering my point about the Chelsea match. Even when I accuse you of swerving my point you still swerve it again in your reply, scared are we ?

I don't know, what about answering my point about the Chelsea match. Even when I accuse you of swerving my point you still swerve it again in your reply, scared are we ?
Haha surprisingly no I’m not. I think you made a perfectly valid point about the Chelsea game, hence my comment that it was a well crafted response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.