Our Fixtures - Now till the end of season!

No worries. No need to thank me though, I've only copy and pasted your original post haha.

Do you know if Sky are showing the Brighton game?

I hope not ... last day games are only decided AFTER the second-last gameweek ... so only tend to show the games on what something is riding on ... so hopefully they show the last of the relegation battlers and maybe Wolves game to get into Europe or if 3rd/4th in top 4 is still in balance etc ... we'd have lifted the trophy in the previous week against Leicester so don't think we'd be on! ;)

I hope not ... last day games are only decided AFTER the second-last gameweek ... so only tend to show the games on what something is riding on ... so hopefully they show the last of the relegation battlers and maybe Wolves game to get into Europe or if 3rd/4th in top 4 is still in balance etc ... we'd have lifted the trophy in the previous week against Leicester so don't think we'd be on! ;)

In all seriousness mate, that always show the Champions last game don’t they??

Could the Leicester game now be moved from its 12.30 slot on the Saturday? Under what circumstances?

UPDATED Fixture List:

09.04 / Tue - 2000 - CL QF - I - Spurs (A) - LIVE on BT Sport
14.04 / Sun - 1405 - Crystal Palace (A) - LIVE on Sky Sports
17.04 / Wed - 2000 - CL QF - II - Spurs (H) - LIVE on BT Sport
20.04 / Sat - 1230 - Spurs (H) - LIVE on Sky Sports
24.04 / Wed - 2000 -
United (A) - LIVE on Sky Sports
28.04 / Sun - 1405 -
Burnley (A) - LIVE on Sky Sports
30.04 / Tue - 01.05 / Wed - 2000 - CL SF - I - Ajax/Juve (H) - LIVE on BT Sport
04.05 / Sat - 1230 - Leicester (H) - LIVE on Sky Sports
07.05 / Tue - 08.05 / Wed - 2000 - CL SF - II - Ajax/Juve (A) - LIVE on BT Sport
12.05 / Sun - 1500 - Brighton (A)
18.05 / Sat - 1700 - FA Cup Final - Watford - LIVE on BBC and BT Sport
01.06 / Sat - 2000 - CL Final - LIVE on BT Sport
FA Cup Final updated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.