Palace away

I haven't received my tickets yet. Have they been dispatched? In all the Wembley fun and games I hadn't really noticed they hadn't arrived.

Not this time
Kids not going to the game.

This was obvious from the outset.
When the semi tickets went on sale they said they were sending them out on the 29th March. Why not just send tickets out as they sell them?

Rather than have staff sat suffing envelopes i am pretty sure they will have it outsourced to a "mailing house" and it's cheaper as a single batch. When tickets take time selling out like Palace they will hang on until all sold before sending out.

Rather than have staff sat suffing envelopes i am pretty sure they will have it outsourced to a "mailing house" and it's cheaper as a single batch. When tickets take time selling out like Palace they will hang on until all sold before sending out.
I’m not saying they don’t do it that way. However we weren’t just selling Palace tickets, were selling Semi-Final, Spurs and Palace tickets and it doesn’t take a genius to work out how to send ‘sold’ tickets out on a daily basis for all three rather than the plodding one, followed by the next, followed by the next, with an additional four day gap added.
We were looking to spend the week in London as we are both off. Can’t now.

Looking for x2 tkts as in London for the weekend.
Missus birthday so thought I’d take her to Palace as a special treat!
Let me know if anyone has x2 spares.
Thanks

I’m not saying they don’t do it that way. However we weren’t just selling Palace tickets, were selling Semi-Final, Spurs and Palace tickets and it doesn’t take a genius to work out how to send ‘sold’ tickets out on a daily basis for all three rather than the plodding one, followed by the next, followed by the next, with an additional four day gap added.
We were looking to spend the week in London as we are both off. Can’t now.
Can you not call the club and ask them to send to a different address?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.