Palace away

They are supposed to be going out today so most people will receive their tickets tomorrow or Wednesday.

2/3 weeks before the game the club states, but the wait for them to sell out then wait a week or however long as it saves a few quid. The extra calls and admin they have due to the late post outs is probably not worth it.

Lancashire playing at Lords this week at the start of a 3rd promotion season from 3 in CC div 2, was ideal for a stay down, but the club messing fans around again by sending tickets far later then they say they will.

Just arrive in London for tonights a game. My wife has messaged me to say the Crystal Palace Tkt has arrived in lunchtime post.

I’ve got an adult and junior. Can’t make it cos of family issue

Will take face value for the pair (£46)

Hi

I can't make Palace Away at the weekend, is anyone interested in purchasing the ticket?

Collection from Northwich, Cheshire - Can collect from Friday evening

£30 face value

Let me know

Thanks
Gareth

Palace Away x 1 ticket available
£30
collection northwich
Drop me a reply if interested

Cant make it due to other commitments

Cheers
Gaz

Need one ticket for the Palace game as my son now wants to come (over 21) can meet at the ground or pub nearby on match day

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.