Match Thread | Tottenham vs Man City Champs League (09/04/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gundogan needs to step up. Fernandinho is being sat on by two when we’ve got the ball it’s up to gundogan to make himself free for a pass out from defence for us to transition into attack he has done once or twice and that’s how we’ve got into their half and looked mildly dangerous but it needs to be a lot more frequent or we need to change it slightly and let david silva drop to get the ball.

One change, sane for mahrez whos been anonymous as usual with sterling on the right would pin them back an extra 20 yards and give us a platform to attack from and if they don’t, we have a genuine threat in behind.

Definite plan to hold back and keep it tight in the first half and I reckon we'll see more of the same for the first 15 mins of the second. Pep knows the importance of the away goal though so we will go for it at some point so expect Kev and Leroy. Pity about Sergio's pen.

Ive often wondered whether big money signings (not just city) have champions league clauses in contracts. Mahrez playing tonight having not played for a long time.
Anyone know?

Knees are jetting already I see.
Get to the hour mark then KDB and Sane come on and we go at them last 30.
The tie is 180 minutes long.
I'll take a draw but ideally we need to score.

By studio ref Peter Walton.
Regarding decision to VAR Linkeker pushing hard the 'it could be argued that it wasn't an error, so therefore it definitely wasn't' tack.

Walton informed him that regardless, VAR is also used to ensure ref doesn't miss an opportunity - and that it was used to ensure he had seen the handball. Which he then confirned was definitely a penalty under current interpretation advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.