QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was a bit shit.
Poor penalty. Not great from Mahrez or Delph. And why can’t Jesus stay onside occasionally.

tough test at spurs,new ground and that,,this time last year we had just gone down 3-0,,,,can we turn it around 'yes' but we could have done with an away goal,we need to keep spurs out,if we concede we will go out

As soon as I saw the two lazy bastards in the team Gundogan and Mahrez in the team I stuck a ton on Spurs to win at 16/5. I fucking robbed the Bookies. We were shit.

Very very strange game. We were terrible and Pep looked delighted.

Missed oppurtunity against a bang average side. Pissed off with that despite being able to turn it around. What is it with Peps team selection in 2 legs?

Piss poor. You can take this kind of performance if you get a decent result out of it but to lose and put in a performance like this is unacceptable. it’s the risk you take when you set up the way we did and makes no sense.

These were there for the taking tonight. It’s By no means a total disaster but we’ve made things hard for ourselves when you have to think playing our usual game would have given us a much better chance of getting a better result than this.

Not going to criticise the likes of mahrez for doing as much tonight as Bernardo silva did from the stands because this is entirely on pep tonight and he deserves all the criticism coming his way for that lineup.

For me that loss is on Pep. I will never understand the thinking in picking that team or his subs etc. We always seem to overthink the CL rather than play our game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.