QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has Sane done wrong is what I’d like to know ?
I said a few month back he could be one of the first to be gone from this elite squad,crying shame if it happens with Mahrez getting in a side in a match like that before him,fucking bizarre

Guardiola: “We played an incredible game, we conceded absolutely few. We controlled the game, we made them run a lot. I don’t have the feeling we played bad, especially the second half how well we played. But the result is not good - but last season was much worse.”

Guardiola: “Mendy after 4-5 months injured it was too much, and Bernardo could not play. Hopefully next week maybe Bernardo will be fit.”
Yes, we certainly did play an incredible game. I'm actually quite incredulous at this particular point in time.

I seriously think Pep was happy to take such a result before kick off.

There was a couching of our whole forward play and you could see the boss in the final few minutes pointing to his head and telling the lads to think and don't concede a stupid second goal.

Sterling had glimpses where better quality from him would have maybe given us more looks. Same can't be said for Mahrez, who continues to defer and hide.

Laporte was excellent. Gundo had his moments.

Delph was again a liability when it mattered and Eddie could maybe have done better keeping it out.

Very confident for the next two games we have against them, especially with Kane likely to miss both.

Hopefully Bernardo is back.

yes a big hard
Yes a big hard errction.
Why the fuck would any fan come on and slag 3 players off without even watching the game?
Because they’re average, and the general consensus from what I was hearing/reading was that they were once again.... average.

We shouldn't have to be turning it around though mate, should we. That game was easily winnable, or a draw at the very least. As soon as Kane went off, we should have had KDB and Sane on, got Sterling on the right, Sane on the left and ripped them to pieces. It was a total an utter fuck up, which we MAY get away with, we may not. And SO fucking unnecessary.

Not disagreeing, however what we lack as a fan base, and this goes across the board in my opinion, is a reality check at time.... Pep and the team wins 22/23 since Boxing Day, that takes one almighty effort and I’m remaining calm is all. It can be knee jerk at the best of times on here, yes we could see danger pre game, yet Kun does his job and we’re talking about a master stroke, hence my margins points...

Pep has done more than enough to be given the benefit of the doubt, and like I stated, losing in a two legged affair isn’t the end of the world, a margin for error we don’t have in the league!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.