Palace(A) Post Match Thread

Must say our defense today were brilliant. It's the best I've seen us play for a long time. We played as a unit with Vinnie leading.
I can see that de bruyne is going to be our future captain as he's not afraid to tell anybody their not doing their bit. Jesus gave some extra zip when he came on.
Just need Chelsea to get a result 0.0 as I write.

Brilliant performance today. Best we've played in a while. Same again Wednesday hopefully with the 2 wingers and and just the obvious changes.

That short spell between them scoring and us gettin the third gave me chronic B.O., luckily sunday is bathday anyway. Big fingers crossed for a Chelsea win.

When Sterling scored our second I suffered a serious case of premature relaxation. I was mentally a spent force after they scored

I voted for Sterling in the motm thread but was torn between him and Laporte. Both match winners but at different ends of the pitch. Laporte was an absolute rock and his passing is just different class.

Great performance by the boys. Defence solid as steel. 3-1 doesn’t really reflect how much better we were. And it’s fantastic to know what great players we have on the bench.
Five games to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.