Film extras ... anyone done any work ?

BUMP !!
A quick update on the daughters work as an extra.
She has to be by the Etihad on Tuesday and Wednesday morning at 3.00 am for filming "Cobra",which I assume is a political spy type programme and then dash over to Leeds for more work on Emmerdale as a rambler.
The work keeps coming in for her and if you`re looking for additional pennies its worth signing up with an Agency in town.
Good luck.
Oakie

BUMP !!
A quick update on the daughters work as an extra.
She has to be by the Etihad on Tuesday and Wednesday morning at 3.00 am for filming "Cobra",which I assume is a political spy type programme and then dash over to Leeds for more work on Emmerdale as a rambler.
The work keeps coming in for her and if you`re looking for additional pennies its worth signing up with an Agency in town.
Good luck.
Oakie
I audition for Cobra as they needed an air traffic controller but I didnt get it, I think I’ve a face for radio

acting lol got roped into police identification parade once when truck driver parked up in Northampton 9 of us, the accused asked for solicitor to accompany him while waiting free beer all round in police station bar. to say she picked him out easy is understatement he was only one not pissed

Someone on here must have been in the crowd at Jimmy Grimble's cup final.
I was going to go with my daughters, then aged 8 and 6 but on the day it was too nippy for them to be hanging around all day so didn't go, which I regret. My mate Garry is on it, he buys a programme from the blind feller

Yeah i'm in that! Couldn't make it the night they did the running on pitch scenes, but spent a day sat in the main stand with about 50 other people while they filmed the first half of his cup final, when he trudges off at half time i can see me be the first to stand up on the front row of the main stand ;) (well, back of my head and side profile anyway)
My love of Maine Road meant it was a bloody brilliant day.

I'm also in Cold Feet in 1999, they were filming literally round the corner from me in the local park, and my other half wanted to sit and watch (how boring i thought) but after an hour they asked did we want to be in it as they were a few extras short. The paid extras thought we were scum but there you go ;) You can see me in it behind Helen Baxendake and Hermione Norris, but my bf is covered up by someones buggy coming into shot so it always pisses him off ;) I had 'direction', which was walk up to him and look pleased to see him even give him a peck on the cheek, we joke that was real acting as having to look pleased to see my other half is a real stretch (nowadays anyway!) Why i wasn't on the dvd cover i'll never know...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.