Kevin De Bruyne - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
At no point in any of his 'false dawn' returns this season has he reached anything like the level he managed in SE25. I confess to having already written him off for the season and thought our hopes lay instead with Bernardo and Gundogan. Now, however, I'm reappraising and looking forward to seeing what happens.

Head and shoulders best player on the pitch by a country mile as usual. After they he scored he was absolutely vital. Raised his game, pressed, worked and with the usual but of world class quality to see us through. Best player I've ever seen in a city shirt bar none and not even up for debate for me. Just enjoy hin

KDB is back!

And is asserting himself on the pitch. That pass to Sterling was sublime.
===
We've an incredibly difficult schedule of games ahead of us - Totenham in the C/L down a goal, and then in the P/L, followed by ManU in the P/L, each game following the previous within 4-days or less. Likely we need to win all 3 to maintain hope for the quadruple.

A fit and in-form KDB will go a huge way towards seeing us through these difficult fixtures.

When he's in that zone it's like he's got an extra 15 seconds on the ball to pick a pass that's not even on yet, can't think of many players of that same ilk who can split a solid defence like a knife through butter on a consistent basis. Luckily for us he's hitting his peak at the right time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.