Spurs (H) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what fresh legs they can bring in that will strengthen them. We can bring in Stones, Ferny, Sane, Danilo or maybe Zinchenko, Jesus

Hi New Here,

Fair play to you guys, you must be proud of your team you are performing at an incredible level, you might get 198 points over 2 season, a feat never seen before, your team will be looking to put yesterday loss behind and make things right, I can see a brutal trashing happening for this one something like 4 or 5 - 1.

We may finish at 97 points and still dont win it, really crazy, the derby seems like the decider but the vast majority of utd fans over redcafe want to bend over, they hate liverpool more than anything else , so not couting on them.

We will need Walker, Fernandinho, De Bryne, Bernardo, Sterling and Aguero to be suitably rested for the upcoming Manchester derby, so I expect 2-3 of these to be on the bench and 2-3 to be absent from the squad on Saturday. Tottenham will rest players too, so I expect a City win with Jesus and Sane scoring.

ffs tighten up at the back and why no Stones? Son is quality have to be on our mettle another f=up and we could be out of the Prem race really hope we have revenge in mind its time ro drop David Silva and play Gundo and ferna and how about that kid Sane ive heard he is worth more rhan a 9 minute cameo

We need to fuck em for illegally dumping us out of that bent competition. Not that it was their fault anyway. Mind you the way that useless lump celebrated as if he was vindicated with regards to his goal pissed me right off. UEFA has always been bent. At least we can now focus on what is truly important, and smash every fucker between now and the end of the season. Although it won't matter in the media much if the scousers win that bent competition.

Hi New Here,

Fair play to you guys, you must be proud of your team you are performing at an incredible level, you might get 198 points over 2 season, a feat never seen before, your team will be looking to put yesterday loss behind and make things right, I can see a brutal trashing happening for this one something like 4 or 5 - 1.

We may finish at 97 points and still dont win it, really crazy, the derby seems like the decider but the vast majority of utd fans over redcafe want to bend over, they hate liverpool more than anything else , so not couting on them.
Never thought i would side with the rags..

Hi New Here,

Hello Rory.

Yes very proud of City at the moment. I would ignore what Man Utd fans say on their message board. When we go there, they will desperately want to beat us, and remember they are playing for the CL qualification too.

I also feel that the next two games are going to be very significant. It will be very hard on the team who finishes 2nd because they will get a fantastic points total but they can also be proud and optimistic for the future. City have done very well because it would have been so easy to drop off in performance after last season and then we have had bad injuries to de Bruyne which have had an effect. Liverpool I felt have had a lot of moments of fortune but are also a tremendously strong football team, and I can see you winning the Champions League this season. Barcelona will be favourites but I think they are beatable. Unfortunately the fixture pile up counted against City in the Champions League where we played an unusual containing job at Spurs.

We need to fuck em for illegally dumping us out of that bent competition. Not that it was their fault anyway. Mind you the way that useless lump celebrated as if he was vindicated with regards to his goal pissed me right off. UEFA has always been bent. At least we can now focus on what is truly important, and smash every fucker between now and the end of the season. Although it won't matter in the media much if the scousers win that bent competition.
Llorente’s now admitting the handball, and no doubt the Spurs media bods are telling him to stop giving interviews and telling the world it was an illegal goal.

Hi New Here,

Hi there, stick around if your posts are going to continue being like that. Whoever wins the league will have deserved it, but you might only lose one game all season and still not win it, our two clubs have been bloody amazing up to yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.