2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

Wtf are you going on about? Don't be giving me undeserved shit because you are attempting to defend your own nonsense.

Foden is at the best club in the league,maybe Europe....he's 18.....and he is getting opportunity.Yes he can go to a lesser club,but that would be more fool him.

I completely agree
As 1st stated, you miss understood my 1st post.
I think he is the best prospect in world football, he will be immense next season and to replace him, it will save City 100mill plus I rate him that highly, sadly Dave who I love, will be a bit part player, Phil will take over with Bernie.
I think calling me stupid would qualify as giving me shit, please explain would have been a better response, I appolagise for the arsehole comment

I completely agree
As 1st stated, you miss understood my 1st post.
I think he is the best prospect in world football, he will be immense next season and to replace him, it will save City 100mill plus I rate him that highly, sadly Dave who I love, will be a bit part player, Phil will take over with Bernie.
I think calling me stupid would qualify as giving me shit, please explain would have been a better response, I appolagise for the arsehole comment
I didn't call you stupid,i said it was a stupid comment.I'm glad we cleared things up.

One goalie to challenge Eddie, one left back, one pivot, one attacking midfield, one wide player, one striker. All to improve those they replace. Let go/sell Bravo, Delph, Gundogan, Mahrez, Mangala, Danilo?? uncertain as he has really not had a crack of the whip). Vinnie, Fern and David to be used far more selectly(. No time to make do. Another step change in squad strength required/
More emphasis on building the team round youth.

Squad

Eddie/New
Walker/Danilo
Stones/Ota
Laporte/Vinnie
Mendy/Zinch/New
Fern replacement/Fern
Bernardo/Phil
Kevin/New
Raz/Bernardo
Kun/Gabby/New
Leroy/New

In couple of weeks we gonna hear probably that we maybe sign one maximum two players this summer.

I mean it depends on the PL if we we win we never make big changes we sit back. If Liverpool will win the league than big changes coming imo.

As wide a vocabulary as I like to think I possess, I’ve never quite got the knack of the difference between ‘who’ and ‘whom’. Same with ‘effect’ and ‘affect’, to the extend that I sometimes deploy ‘impact upon’ instead.

Just got a mental block.

Is this thread title correctly spelt? I expect it is, as it’s been going a while.

Leroy definitely wants out unfortunately. Was speaking to a guy who works in the media team yesterday and city are desperately trying to sort a truce between pep and Leroy. Money side was all agreed but Leroy and his family know he would start most games for nearly any club in the world at the minute and his potential is immense. Hopefully it will get sorted ASAP.
Really sad this - we've all seen something is going on, bizarre really

As wide a vocabulary as I like to think I possess, I’ve never quite got the knack of the difference between ‘who’ and ‘whom’. Same with ‘effect’ and ‘affect’, to the extend that I sometimes deploy ‘impact upon’ instead.

Just got a mental block.

Is this thread title correctly spelt? I expect it is, as it’s been going a while.
My understanding is that an effect is the result of an action after the event. An affect is the result of an ongoing or current action.
For example...."Mahrez is having no affect on this game at all"
" There goes the final whistle and Mahrez' participation had no effect whatsoever"

I could be wrong though, wouldn't be a first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.