Manchester United (A) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
as long as we play our high intensity game from the off, it barely matters who plays, our squad is better than their first XI by a country mile

as long as we play our high intensity game from the off, it barely matters who plays, our squad is better than their first XI by a country mile

Agreed. Not one of their players would get in our starting 11 ....even De Gea who regularly has been listed in combined elevens over the last couple of seasons....given his recent form I think Eddie now has the edge

But not one of the Leicester, Palace or Newcastle players would get in our starting 11 ....doesn't count for a lot in a one off game

I think our guts, passion and determination ...as well as talent... should see us over the line here. Last week hurt. Creating history by winning a domestic treble is one way of putting it right and surpassing last years "centurions" season

COME ON CITY

I like David Silva, my favorite city player of all time, but I am not sure about his recent performance, he does not seem to be the same player anymore.

I like David Silva, my favorite city player of all time, but I am not sure about his recent performance, he does not seem to be the same player anymore.

Most of the forum (including me) think that tbf. However, I have a sneaky feeling that Pep WILL PLAY David and David will respond with his best petformance in months.

We need Merlin to find his magic again.

Anyone hear Neville during commentary say “Raheem massively prefers to play on the left than the right”, if this is true, Bernado is also one of the first names on the team sheet & Pep trusts him on the right, will be surprised to see Leroy start again this season which is a massive shame but I believe in Peps way & I don’t believe Pep has enough faith that Leroy will follow his instructions.

actually think his best performances this season have been when KDB has been out injured

Why are people picking Danilo?
Walker has just had 4 tough games in 15 days and although he's played well in all of them, he makes silly mistakes when he's fatigued. Danilo is a great replacement and could have a field day running infield into the gaps behind Jogba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.