Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a silly ****, jeopardizing his entire club career on the off chance he might be able to help his boyhood club.

If you are that shit you can get away with anything & nobody will be any the wiser.

If Phil Jones scored an o.g. & got sent off v Blackburn Rovers, nobody would bat an eyelid.

"In a season which, at times, has seen Salah struggle for top form"

He's not struggling for form, he's just reverted to type after a one off purple patch.
When a player has 8 seasons as a professional and 7 of them are at one level and the other a level above, the 7 are the standard, not the one.

They are still injuries though
We had to play a 16-year-old when Lovren got injured - surely Lovren is better than him.
Matip has been playing amazing since he came into the team.
Keita started the season well but then got injured, which disrupted his rhythm. Only now is he starting to find form.
Henderson has also been really good in the number 8 position.
Also, you didn't lose KDB for a season, he came back and hit top form before getting injured again due to your congested schedule.
The Ox was definitely our best attack-minded midfielder last season - who else gives us the attacking impetus, only now is Keita starting to provide that, but if we had Ox then the midfield could definitely have contributed a lot more goals.

There was one point in the season when we only had 1 remaining fit CB.
You taking the piss? KDB hasn’t played 3 consecutive 90mins. You finished 20plus points behind when the Ox was giving you that attacking impetus.

What, you think ducking under a clear header into an open net, and then ludicrously wrestling a player to the ground in your own area after losing an easy ball in midfield is only a bit iffy ???

Just watching this (Morrison's performance) on MOTD2. For me, the header was missed on purpose. I could have scored that header. There was nothing difficult about it at all.

The attempted clearance was deliberate also. He was being charged down. He could easily have gone round the Liverpool player, or passed it square. He could even have blasted it forward, easily missing the Liverpool player. But instead he kicks it softly at the Liverpool player to create an easy chance.

And then, of all the people you don't give an opportunity to go down easily, he wrestles with Salah, unnecessarily giving them a penalty.

If he's a Liverpool fan, I'd say he has deliberately jeopardised his own team's survival chances, in favour of helping his favourite team get three points. I wouldn't be happy if I was a Cardiff fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.