club wifi

northstander62

Hi, does anyone else have similar problem ? At the Etihad, i go onto connections on my samsung A6 and it tells me i'm connected to club wifi, but if i try to open a web page on my browser it tells me i'm not connected, i go back into settings which tells me i am connected ? i'm at a loss, as going onto chrome there is no sign in request as you get trying to log onto, say a pub wifi, what am i doing wrong ? never used to be a problem only this season ( now nearly over )

I was at the game on saturday and I couldn't get internet access at all inside the ground even from my 4G coverage (not the club's fault in that case, obviously), even though my phone was showing a solid 4G connection. Couldn't get connected via the wifi either. Frustrating.

I was at the game on saturday and I couldn't get internet access at all inside the ground even from my 4G coverage (not the club's fault in that case, obviously), even though my phone was showing a solid 4G connection. Couldn't get connected via the wifi either. Frustrating.

Same

The good news is that the club have finally invested in a PA system where you can hear what is being broadcast. The bad news is its so bloody loud you cannot hear what the person next to you is saying. Turn it down city, we quite like to talk before the game.

The wifi is run by the ticket office :)

The good news is that the club have finally invested in a PA system where you can hear what is being broadcast. The bad news is its so bloody loud you cannot hear what the person next to you is saying. Turn it down city, we quite like to talk before the game.
Was this new on Saturday ? It was far too loud in SS3, never been that bad (loud) before.

The wifi is run by the ticket office :)

Was this new on Saturday ? It was far too loud in SS3, never been that bad (loud) before.
yes Saturday. We are in 101 and it was deafening before kick off. The old dear next to us turned her hearing aid off!

I have no issues with the wifi, but I don't use it to stream video or anything.

PA though, far too loud, can't even talk to the person next to you. With all the atmosphere surveys and stuff, the fans will never create atmosphere being drowned out by that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.