Leeds United 2018/19 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even after Villa did kick the ball out when a l***s player was injured? Wow.
Think that's what started it off .........And I bet you any money that Leeds wouldn't have let them walk it in if they where in with a chance of overtaking the blades ..........Still if the league as any bottle then the Villa player will get off and the Bamford will serve a ban .......embarrassing no doubt he will feel no shame

Think that's what started it off .........And I bet you any money that Leeds wouldn't have let them walk it in if they where in with a chance of overtaking the blades ..........Still if the league as any bottle then the Villa player will get off and the Bamford will serve a ban .......embarrassing no doubt he will feel no shame

There was nothing really riding on the result, so I suspect you are right that they wouldn't have let them walk it in if it had been the playoff final.

its easy did the ref blow his whistle if the answer is no PLAY ON

THE REF lost control of the game and the blame is all his in the making ?? the trouble will be the headlines but for me the referee should be up infront of the FA and charged
and knowing how to handle a game of football is easy and when you lose the control of the game its a free for all ????

simple thing to do was just stop the game and disallow the goal ?? and bring it back under his control then start the game with a drop ball simple rule of the game

You could perhaps say a couple of players were but not the whole club. Though I think I may have heard somewhere that Leeds aren't your favourite club ;-)
Regardless of whether or not they're my favourite club or not (and it mays surprise you to learn that they're not!), what they did was wrong. And if City did the same thing, I'd have the same opinion. And Bamford needs a ban for the stunt he pulled. But fair play to Bielsa, doing what he did.

Would have been OK if the Leeds player didn't pretend to kick the ball out
Can Bamford get a ban for his acting?
That's what I think too. It's one thing to play on. Fair enough, you're within your rights (and according to people who watched the whole game, Villa were diving around in the game previously). But to slow down as if you're going to kick the ball out so everyone stops, and then play a killer pass is a shithouse move.

The game is stopped by the referee, usually for a head injury. There was no head injury and the referee didn't blow, so there was no requirement for the opposition to put the ball out.

My feelings for Villa are probably similar to yours for Leeds so I may be a bit biased (as may you).

@jimharri not a bit biased.

He’s a fucking great lot biased!

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.