If We Can Win The League At Brighton

I have the promise of one but we'll see
Keep me posted . I’ll make sure you get there don’t worry with minimum poss walk
I can drop you at bus collection direct to ground and collect u after
Park at my place

And footy fans are not welcome in the Falmer pub.
I said earlier The walkabout in west St. Is a big bar plenty of screens, The king and Queen on London Road, will more than likely be filled with Brighton fans.

And plastic red scousers! They congregate there. There's hundreds of them.

Thinking about it, that could be the venue to be at. Maybe even more fun than the Amex.

For those hoping for a ticket on the day that doesnt happen, is there any boozer near the ground to watch ?

The ground is a train journey from Brighton - from memory last season it was about 20 minutes away. They keep the away end open after the game for you to have a drink as there is such a queue for the train. Don't think there's anything near the ground.

The ground is a train journey from Brighton - from memory last season it was about 20 minutes away. They keep the away end open after the game for you to have a drink as there is such a queue for the train. Don't think there's anything near the ground.

Hoping we'll be staying behind for the Trophy presentation!!!!! Or even better Monday night after Leicester game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.