Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Pep gets the chance to take the piss out of that arrogant gob shite klopp by waving his fist about like a dickhead at Brighton.
There is a reason all neutrals want us to win it and that reason is Liverpool fc, the most entitled set of murdering vile bastards in existence...and I include utd in that.
Do it for the sake of football City!

Fuckin lol.

useron.gif
Rick-4

• star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
xx.gif

Re: Chasing the Title
« Reply #14506 on: Today at 08:17:00 PM »

The bald c*nt knows how to win trophies I'm afraid, and this Mancity team has won many trophies already during the years, so their players have quite some experience in winning. Something extraordinary needs to happen in order for them to drop points, which i can't see it happening because all three factors seem to be on their side - quality, luck, and the refs.
They're a weird cult.

We need to be on every Newcastle forum reminding them of the delight they took in denying Keegan's team the title, even though it gifted it to the rags. Wind them right up, fight fire with fire

They will be bang up for it anyway. Bank holiday weekend and a late Saturday kick off. The geordies will be bang up for it. And so will Wolves on the final day. The Wolves fans and players love playing the so called top sides.

The 2 Barca games will have a huge impact on the 2 remaining league games as the players regardless of what they might say or are told focus on playing arguably one of the best sides in world football in the CL with a final spot at stake.

They will be bang up for it anyway. Bank holiday weekend and a late Saturday kick off. The geordies will be bang up for it. And so will Wolves on the final day. The Wolves fans and players love playing the so called top sides.

I have a worry about Wolves. That Cody is a Liverpool fan and they will get the rabid coach welcome and full force of the scousers, I fear they will wilt. I just hope they get beat at Newcastle, we beat Leicester and it's done.

I have a worry about Wolves. That Cody is a Liverpool fan and they will get the rabid coach welcome and full force of the scousers, I fear they will wilt. I just hope they get beat at Newcastle, we beat Leicester and it's done.
Wolves beat Fulham next week and we beat Leicester, Wolves have 7th place sewn up no matter what happens on the last day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.