Game of Thrones (season 8)

Good episode. It's a top thirty entry for me, but not quite top twenty. Great entertainment.

That decision, though - we all know what they're talking about - has thrown a tonne of questions into play, and how the last three episodes pan out will determine how that decision will be viewed in retrospect.

It was bold, I'll give them that.
What decision?

It appears that I'm in the minority who really enjoyed it.
Enjoy it for what it is and not what you want it to be, you miserable cunts.

Suggesting it might have been an idea for viewers to be able to see what the fuck is going on is pretty basic.

Suggesting it might have been an idea for viewers to be able to see what the fuck is going on is pretty basic.
I watched it again this evening with the lights out and settings enhanced with no issues at all.
I fully understand how difficult it was to see earlier because I originally viewed it in broad daylight.
PS. My "miserable cunts" comment wasn't intended to offend. It was a blokey sort of bar slap to be taken in the jocular tense.

Not enough main characters died.
I hope they fight at kings landing during the day so we can see what is going on on our teles!

I watched it again this evening with the lights out and settings enhanced with no issues at all.
I fully understand how difficult it was to see earlier because I originally viewed it in broad daylight.
PS. My "miserable cunts" comment wasn't intended to offend. It was a blokey sort of bar slap to be taken in the jocular tense.

It's fair to say it's no isolated complaint.

I'm sure the BluRay will look spectacular - but streaming was a disaster, and normal TV in the light barely any better. People having to scramble for the TV settings they've never touched before and haven't needed to is a failure of production - I'm certain the lossless copy they edited looked stunning too.

And yeah I know - don't worry, wasn't bothered by that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.