If We Can Win The League At Brighton

What’s the best way to get to Brighton other than the train? Any flights that would work or will we have to hit the m25?

You could charter a small plane or helicopter and fly to Shoreham airport (or Brighton International as some loon tried to rebrand it) and then hire a limo to drive you the 8 miles or so along the A27 to the Amex.

Living in Kent so just going for the day. Driving to Lewes £5 to park then train into Brighton which is covered by my home match ticket in S1G right next to away area. Few beers at the seaside then train it back out to Falmer for the game. Party afterwards.

Looking to do a coach down.

With the chance a lot wont have tickets, where best to head beforehand and for possibly watching the match on TV

Does Brighton have a harbour, I could sail across if so, although with my luck tide times would be against me

Just cost me £375 to get a ticket,but at least will be able hopefully to celebrate with the fans and players!! Won’t be the same in hospitality but at least your there:)
Fair play. I needed two. £600 for the pair, I’m hoping Brighton have nothing to play for as sitting on my hands won’t be an option.

Let’s hope we have both spent our money wisely!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.