Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only these lot reporting on it so far. No bbc no sky. Plus you have a female Liverpool echo hack reporting like she’s on the frontline in Helmand province. Police aggressively walking etc

It wont be allowed to hit the news over here, sky and the premier league do mot want negative publicity. It is up to other fans to post it on social media so it gets put out.

The fa want it brushed under the carpet imo. The fucking scumbag scousers will go unpunished, doing as they wish again.

UEFA you would hope, would do something but i doubt it

Nothing on the Echo website i can find either...all hush hush

Last edited:
It wont be allowed to hit the news over here, sky and the premier league do mot want negative publicity. It is up to other fans to post it on social media so it gets put out.

The fa want it brushed under the carpet imo. The fucking scumbag scousers will go unpunished, doing as they wish again.

UEFA you would hope, would do something but i doubt it

Nothing on the Echo website i can find either...all hush hush
But they’ll have a lot to say when the police are cracking heads.

Looking at that still photo and the video it was more than one person thrown in the fountain but a few.
2 hotel staff asaulted ine with a broken nose
Some woman from the echo running round last night like shes in a war zone, missed all the scousers being ****s, but can find one that a copper twatted.
Unappologetic this morning amd claiming over brutal policing.

What a load of Cùnts

Last edited:
Looking at that still photo and the videi it was more than one person thrown in the fountain but a few.
2 hotel staff asaulted ine with a broken nose
Some woman from the echo running round last night like shes in a war zone, missed all the scousers being ****s, but can find one that a copper twatted.
Unappologetic this morning amd claiming over brutal policing.

What a load of Cùnts

Tbf some fans are condeming it but for the local paper to ignore it is shameful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.