Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt their media cronies will twist it into how their great fans offered humanitarian aid to the poor migrants in catalan. Baptising people in fountains and even assisting the police in riot training.
They are an embarassing stain on the city and only they themselves will condone such behaviour.

She was the worst, claiming police are shoving her around and telling her to stop filming. Oooh batons are out etc .
Love they were walking your dickhead lot out of the area because they were being knobs

Still wondering when sky are going to be running the footage in a loop and still waiting for LFC statement on their fans behaviour

I knew I'd seen her before she's the main political correspondent for the Pyongyang evening standard

This stuff really grates me, and is the reason innocent fans who go abroad to watch football get slapped by roided up nutters. One of them will get filled in today and they’ll all be screeching the victim card again. Utter scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.