Bluemoon Fitness Thread

Been running a 5k two days a week and 1 hour of circuits in the work gym on the other three days. Felt great for it, had a treat weekend and been smoking rollies and drinking Murphys on a weekend break in Cork but will be back in form on Tuesday.

Bought a new hybrid bike and getting back after it. Three rides this week 16/17/17.5 miles and looking to get in even more next week.

Also keeping up with the lifting to keep it balanced.

Don't have the motivation to train alone, so will be training with a personal trainer.

Have been today for initial assessment today - my Body Fat is 24.6%; Visceral Fat is 7%; BMR is 45. BMI 23. I am ectomorphic, with a lot of fat around the waist

I will hopefully post a successful update in a couple of months

Don't have the motivation to train alone, so will be training with a personal trainer.

Have been today for initial assessment today - my Body Fat is 24.6%; Visceral Fat is 7%; BMR is 45. BMI 23. I am ectomorphic, with a lot of fat around the waist

I will hopefully post a successful update in a couple of months

Good luck mate - keep us posted.

I’ve just done my final bike ride before the Tour De Manc on Sunday, already done 480 miles in the last 4 weeks or so and feel ready for it. After tonight’s run I’ll have completed 480 miles running too, which is a nice coincidence.

Only 103 miles on Sunday......;0(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.