Iker Casillas suffers suspected heart attack

Christ, it seems like a worrying number of footballers suffer heart trouble. I don't know if they do, but you don't generally hear about fit and healthy youngish men getting heart attacks outside of professional sport.

Blimey, that’s a bit of a shock. Hope he makes a full recovery.

Christ, it seems like a worrying number of footballers suffer heart trouble. I don't know if they do, but you don't generally hear about fit and healthy youngish men getting heart attacks outside of professional sport.

It happens,you obviously just don't here about cases that aren't high profile.The heart is a muscle like any others and athletes can sometimes over develop the left side through intense training,this can often be a cause of cardiac issue.Then there is the murky side,with performance enhancers playing their part.

Regarding this lad,apparently he's no longer in danger and is doing ok.

It's why I've stopped exercising tbh. Hopefully he makes a full recovery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.