Come On Feel The Noise: v Leicester 06/05/2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
In 2 minds whether to go now as I've heard loads of bin dippers are going to come and smash our coach up again lol.

Please god the coat bother comes - I am going to find that twat.

Sorry, but until you know the reason for them not attending, calling them Fucking Wankers makes you one
To be fair he’s not talking about people not attending. He’s talking about people, who can’t attend, not passing their seasoncard on and leaving their seat empty.

That does my fucking head in n’all. Unless you’re an out of towner, we all know at least a dozen Blues who don’t have a seasoncard who we could pass ours onto to make sure our seats are filled when we can’t make it.

Those who just don’t bother offering it out and leave their seat empty is a bit of a twat, especially for not putting it back up for re-sale for those who do want to go. There are dozens of games where City fans try and buy a match day ticket only for the game to be listed as sold out yet there are about 3000 empty seats dotted about.

Any ST holders not attending this game (or at least selling on or giving away their tickets) should not have them renewed next season. Bit drastic I know but we need full and loud house next week. Sick of the same ST holders (around us) only turning up for the 'big 6' games and a couple of others - fuckin' wankers.
COYB.
Ok - so my son who is at school on both the Monday and Tuesday, oh yeah and he also has 2 exams on the Monday and 1 on the Tuesday should just scrap it all and come 200+ mile down for the game. Yep that seems sensible

Ok - so my son who is at school on both the Monday and Tuesday, oh yeah and he also has 2 exams on the Monday and 1 on the Tuesday should just scrap it all and come 200+ mile down for the game. Yep that seems sensible
One thing you should never do is explain to any fucker why you or your young uns won't be attending mate.

Are you going to use the ticket though or put it on the ticket exchange? I think he just meant people not using the ticket altogether.

School on a bank holiday what a sickener.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.