Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always felt that Spurs at home was our toughest obstacle. I have no doubts we will beat Leicester and Brighton. 2 matches left the players will be so motivated to do the back to back. Looking at the scouse fan forum, if that is a reflection of how the liverpool players could be feeling they can hand us the title now. They are a devastated camp right now - they are talking about an immense season and winning nothing . I think they will be all flying white flags when the teams come out for the 2nd leg against Barca:) :)

They say that teams who win when not playing so well are destined for greatness. That may well be true, but I would rather us get our mojo back and do it comfortably and with authority. 1) It promotes togetherness. 2) It underlines the credibility of the performances. 3) My bastard nerves won't have me fidgeting in my seat!! C'mon City finish it.

They say that teams who win when not playing so well are destined for greatness. That may well be true, but I would rather us get our mojo back and do it comfortably and with authority. 1) It promotes togetherness. 2) It underlines the credibility of the performances. 3) My bastard nerves won't have me fidgeting in my seat!! C'mon City finish it.
Yeah, would be lovely if we put them to the sword and won by 3 or 4 goals, rather than a nervy as fcuk 1-0.
Don't get me wrong, 3 points are 3 points but a comprehensive win would allow the fans to actually enjoy it, rather than the angst & stress filled games we've had to deal with lately.
Being shit was never this stressful :)

All this talk of goal difference. 5 is fuck all! Liverpool have a 5-0 win in their locker all day!

Just win both games and its ours
They need to draw one first for it to go to goal difference

They still managed to give the dippers two hard games, drawing at Anfield.

Plenty outsiders seem to want to take the pressure away from Liverpool by stating City will easily beat Leicester.

It's a ploy which thankfully, Pep won't have our lads buying in to.

Just as Brighton wouldn't be a gimme, regardless of whether they are safe. As we saw at Wembley, they can form a wall which is difficult to breach.

I would love Newcastle to take points on Saturday night and thus make our lives a little easier, but we have made our own situation and it's on us.

Don't expect to see Fern again this season but Kev could be a surprise.

Dick Emery will have them fired up on Monday and Vardy is in form

But if we were told at the start of the season we only had to beat Leicester at home and Brighton away to win the league we all would have been happy

As it's now though we are all hoping rather than expecting

The fact that it's at home eases my mind a bit. Fans will be up for it and we've got goals in us at the Etihad, just up to the defence to stay composed. Leicester have a decent offensive threat, but they could have equally been carved open by Arsenal before the red card if they had their shooting boots on. Rodgers teams always have some defensive frailties in them to exploit.

I really think that Newcastle is going to be a tricky game for Liverpool, they'll be up for it after a comprehensive defeat, but equally looked to have been run ragged last night, so there will probably be some tired legs out there and they will still have one eye on the second leg.

It's our own destiny though - win games against Leicester and Brighton and the jobs done. 9 times out of 10 you'd expect that to be no issue for this team, especially one that's had a well earned rest after a horrendous schedule. Lads just need to put on two strong displays at the level we're fully capable of and they'll reap the rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.