Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dippers coming round again, upwards and onwards is the message on rawk, back on the we can still do the double, Barcelona are no great shakes, Brendan can still do it for us, and all that crap.
Best for them to nip to the bookie's then they can get a nice double at the moment 20/1 for champ's and 9/2 the premier league.
There's no shaking them that's for sure.
Meltdown still on, value for money these dippers, all quiet this morning but warming back up this afternoon, first time I've looked forward to working Saturday night ever, only me in the city corner almost half of the shift dipper fans
Are they on community service or sent from the job centre?

I think Klopp was the problem last night. Gomez at right back and Wijnaldum up top? This is why he's known as the nearly man and long may it continue.

Totally agree. The run of form they have had has been there best since god knows when, but he relies on the fact he plays 2 defensive mids to protect the back four, and when they get the ball it is either launched forward asap to the front three, or it is up to robertson or the other wingback to run as fast up the pitch with it

Once that plan starts to not work, he doesn’t know how to change it

Yes we did,but to be fair we were on a season of a lifetime,fearing nobody,especially at home,early goal sets it up nicely,and all that applies to Liverpool,however this is Barcelona,do you think they'll get done 4-0 "under the lights" ? Or not score themselves ? I don't,it's over and that's that.
Im with you in that they will need at least 5 and that wont happen. 20 Mins of huff and puff before the you can hear a pin drop

Yes, you're right, just had a bit of a trawl and we do indeed have some vitriolic wankers, maybe I just skipped/ignored
them at the time. Still, I think Squawk outdoes them looking at some of the stuff on there.
AC. Something gone awry here, I feel. For ‘Squawk’ alone, this post deserves many more than my one puny like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.