Come On Feel The Noise: v Leicester 06/05/2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Scotland - shite weather shite football shite holidays. No idea why I live here to be honest
I work in Glasgow they're all off here? Odd.
I do have to check each bank holiday to see whether I can get in the office - 2nd January threw me!

You're right about the weather...

Last edited:
1894 are making a huge effort on Monday night.

We’re getting as many flags and banners out as we can.

Apparently the club are doing something as well.

Please, all of you, take part, bring the noise, and get behind the team, *regardless of the score*, even if we do go behind?

Don’t stay quiet. Don’t let the nerves get the better of you. Support the team for 90 minutes.

Yes it’s a cliché, but let’s be the 12th Man on Monday Night for 90 minutes.

Please, all of you, take part, bring the noise, and get behind the team, *regardless of the score*, even if we do go behind?

Don’t stay quiet. Don’t let the nerves get the better of you. Support the team for 90 minutes.

In before they give out blue and white paper to make a plain blue and white mosaic..

Lights out and City! City! City! City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.