Falkirk relegated

jazzy

Team supported
Manchester City
I have a soft spot for the bairns , my late brother was a season ticket holder . very disappointed as the beat Ross County 3-2 but Alloa drew at Ayr

Falkirk football ground only has three sides.
I visit Falkirk quite alot and was told it was something to do with a gas blast zone is this true.

Used to watch them a lot when they played at Brockville, sad to see them go down.
Up the Bairns

Sportscene on BBC Scotland is quite a good watch: https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0004y62/sportscene-05052019

They showed some of the lower league games as well as the top flight matches at the weekend.

It's pretty alarming to see some of the sparse crowds in the top flight, Aberdeen's ground looked half empty even though they were playing Celtic.

Some of the lower league grounds are a real throwback to the 80's down here with their crumbling terraces and rickety old stands.

The view from ICT's ground is very picturesque though, with the sea and mountains in the background.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.