Come On Feel The Noise: v Leicester 06/05/2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Get this stuck up the top blues, really need to push the lads on Monday doesnt matter how we win as long as we do. Push them on and get hold of our title again.

City champions city city champions

Our players will be hurting like fuck after that. I’m fucking gutted need to get right behind them Monday. Fuck from the 1st min get right behind them from their warm up. Don’t get on their backs if it’s tight look how late those scouse ****s have left it the last few weeks

Although I feel nervous, I am really looking forward to the game, the atmosphere will be electric from start to finish. Our blue boys will not let us down and our fans won’t either.

Our players will be hurting like fuck after that. I’m fucking gutted need to get right behind them Monday. Fuck from the 1st min get right behind them from their warm up. Don’t get on their backs if it’s tight look how late those scouse ****s have left it the last few weeks

Our players mindset won’t have changed, just like it didn’t when spurs gifted them a goal in the last minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.